Download NK.bin to BeagleBoard NAND?

Dec 19, 2009 at 3:15 AM

I have built NK.bin and flashed XLDR and EBOOT to the BeagleBoard NAND.  I have install a rndis driver for the BeagleBoard's usb connection to my development host computer, but I am not for sure how to configure the bootloader's network settings to match the rndis network interface's settings.  It is sending BOOTME's to 255.255.255.255 and Visual Studio is detecting the board's IP and its name, but for some reason it is still saying waiting for BOOTME request.  Does anyone know what I should do or have somewhat of an idea of how to donwnload NK.bin to the BeagleBoard?  Also, at what physical address does EBOOT expect NK.bin in NAND?

Joseph

Dec 19, 2009 at 6:05 AM

Never mind about my original question as a figured out how to fix it.  I have ran into another problem though, after downloading the image, when it tries to write the NK.bin file to NAND, I get an error that says: "ERROR: OS partition too small!  Aborting...".  I followed all of the steps in the documentation and it still says the error.  Anyone know how to fix it or attempt to fix it?

Mar 27, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Now i'm getting this error, any one find the solution?

Sep 27, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Hi everybody,

dear JoeTheProgrammer, about the first question you asked, could you pleaes share what you discovered, it could help me, since I have the same problem, except that after few secons, the VS window close and I can read in the VS console :"(CoreCon) Error: Failed to download image. Please check connection settings."

And the thing is I am not sure how to configure the network settings.

If you have any idea, thanks for helping...

Nathaniel