Dec 26, 2009 at 3:39 AM
Edited Dec 26, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Well I appreciate the advice, but it appears that the same results occurred. I should note the following to better define the problem:
- the file: FPCRT.dll is successfully created and copied to the release directory
- sysgen.out shows the variable SYSGEN_OEM_FPCRT=1
- coredll.def shows FPCRT and import ordinals from the errors
- coredll.def has the following If Statements before FPCRT ordinals;
@CESYSGEN IF COREDLL_CORECRT
@CESYSGEN IF COREDLL_FULL_CRT
- ceconfig.h contains both:
#define COREDLL_CORECRT 1
#define COREDLL_FULL_CRT 1
All i can think of thus far is that this error may be caused by some setting required to make the subproject work correctly with coredll.dll. Any thoughts?
After thoroughly looking over the os design and release directory, it seems k.fpcrt.dll isn't built...I have no idea why this is, I am guessing this is just another problem that I am having.
Btw Pavel, it all of the sudden hit me who you were just now after going to reference the windows embedded ce 6.0 fundamentals book. Seeing as you literally wrote the book, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me, as I am new to developing os's
for wince. If there is anything you could use a hand with/want me to document let me know. Since I am a student, I have some time, and I want to make sure I return the favor to those who help me.